Stephen and Lydia Hendee operated as a store. 1867 it was sold to Charles and Hannah Hendee. Fire burned original house in 1891. 1911 transfered to William H Welch 1913 it was owned by Fred L and Marie Rigney. Fred opened a store in the building after foing this house from the west side of the Cahtolic Church grounds. 1918 it was owned by Delta & Lavern Griffin. From 1918 to 1922 it was used as a garage. In 1922 the Fitzgeralds ran a store. 1950 it was Derwin & Elva Sackett
Copyright © 2018 WB Historical Society - All Rights Reserved.
8966 NY-5 West Bloomfield NY