This large Queen Anne farm house was built in 1901.
Harold and Hazel bought from Leon and Caroline M. Aldrich in 1954. Other owners were: Marguerite Kintz, Henry S. and Mary E. Brown who owned this house for many years. Henry S. Brown inherited it from Henry C. Brown about 1910 when his father died. Henry C. Brown bought or inherited from his father, Silas C. Brown about 1876 when Silas died, or 1877 when his mother, Mary, died. Henry Clark Brown was born in 1841 to Silas Clark Brown and Mary Cleveland. Henry married Amanda G. Sears, their son was Henry Sears Brown who married Mary "May" Hunt. Henry S. was born in 1871 and died in 1953.
Copyright © 2018 WB Historical Society - All Rights Reserved.