•Built in 1876 by Stephen H. Ainsworth as a gift to his daughter Isabella and her husband R.M Peck •Was named Birch Lodge based on beautiful birch trees surrounding the house. •1920 was purchased by Harry Brown and was lived in by his son and family. •1929 was purchased by Derwin and Elva Sackett
Copyright © 2018 WB Historical Society - All Rights Reserved.
8966 NY-5 West Bloomfield NY