Built in 1894 for James Elton and his Wife Mary as a wedding present from her father.
In 1916 it was bought by the Shackleton family.
In 1920 Mrs. Shackleton had a B&B called Lane's End.
The pond on the property has been called Stark Pond, Steward Pond, Shepard Pond, Shackleton Pond and Baughman Pond.
Gladys Shackleton sits porch.
Copyright © 2018 WB Historical Society - All Rights Reserved.
8966 NY-5 West Bloomfield NY